Welcome to the details of our Hot Cookie delivery and shipping goals.
- Orders can be place on the Hot Cookie website for one of four methods: in store pickup, local delivery in San Francisco, USPS delivery in the US. For each, a time and date must be specified.
IN STORE PICKUP
- Hot Cookie will have your order packaged for pickup at the time you specified.
- Hot Cookie will only keep pickup order until close of business for the day specified for pickup. If you do not pickup the order, your order will be used for the homeless. You will not be issued a refund.
- Hot Cookie support local delivery of your order. We target local delivery for within an hour but it may take up to two hours if we are either busy at the store or due to unacceptable traffic conditions
- Hot Cookie used TCB bike couriers whenever possible to deliver. If your date/time of delivery or address is not within the TCB bike couriers zone, we may choose our own delivery service or use Uber/Postmates for delivery.
- You must be available for receipt of the local delivery or the order will be
- Hot Cookie uses USPS Primary Mail for 1-3 day for delivery times in the US nationwide. Hot Cookie does not delivery outside the US at this time. Orders can be shipping nationwide in the US using USPS, Monday through Fridays. We do not ship nationwide on weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed Sunday through Thursday will be be shipped the next business day except on business holidays.
- Orders placed on Friday or Saturday will be shipped on the following Monday excluding business holidays.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING GUARANTEE
- Delivery and shipments can only be delivered to addresses within the United States.
- Hot Cookie is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Delivery and shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling.
- Orders will not be refunded for late deliveries or shipments in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays or other natural causes into consideration, which may affect arrival dates.
- Weather and unforeseen circumstances can delay your shipment. We recommend that you schedule your order to arrive at least 1 business day before your desired usage date to allow for any delays.
CANCELLATIONS & MODIFICATIONS
Orders may not be cancelled within one business days of the ship or pick-up date. For order cancellation or modification requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 415.620.2350 immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing and production schedule.
The Hot Cookie Customer Service Team can be reached Monday–Sunday, 9:00AM–5:00PM PST. Please call us at 415.620.2350 or email email@example.com with any questions. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make sure you are happy with your Hot Cookie experience.